Thursday, July 12, 2007

哈利波特........鳳凰會的密令(Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix)


Yvonne got 2 movie tickets from her ex-boss (female) and she gave them to us. ho ho ho It's great to have lovely sisters. She is just one of them. I have 3 sisters! :) Lucky me!

Mandy and me went to see Harry Potter 2007 in MCL JP. She took me out for dinner. :) We had Japanese ramen 豬軟骨拉麵 and 燒鰻魚飯 grilled eel on rice at 別府驛前料理 Beppu Ekimae. The food was not bad. But I still prefer Yokozuna 橫綱 in Yau Ma Tei. Actually, I haven't been there for 5 or 6 years. I do want to go there again. But 老公 ng hai ho like ramen! :P That's a problem! haha

My sister fell asleep during the movie. lol I kept waking her up. It was very funny!

3 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

OMG!! you've already watched Harry Potter?????? Oh no!! I'm super fans of Harry Potter but I haven't watch it yet!! WOWOO.... that's because my fd will go with me to watch this film @ MEGABOX where we can watch 3D effect at the last 20mins, and I dunno why there is always full house, I cannot confirm the date with my fd... CRAZY!!

GMG said...

Stella, Thanks for your visit and comments to Blogtrotter.
So, Japanese food and sleep at the movies: what was the drink - sake or Asahi? ;))

Stella Bella said...

aiya...
maybe you have to book it in advance!

Let me know what you think of the movie after u see it. hehe

I would give it a B+!

gmg
I drank green tea! :P