Thursday, July 12, 2007

All my 指甲油 and reviews :)


I was sorting them out the other day. Now they are in one of my mahjong boxes. :P hahahahhhhhh Anna said that. Actually, it's a makeup case.

細細支 Anna Sui ( 好耐歷史) Over 10 years! :)
Recently, I bought a new nail varnish from The Body Shop. It's brilliant. 好搽又好靚 !
One coat is enough!
OPI - The finish is nice and glossy looking!
KP -Too thin and not easy to apply
Chanel - Good but not great
The Face Shop - So-so, the colours are a bit tacky
Muji - Cheap but quite good
LCN - Quite alright
YSL - Very good
PN - Not bad
Tony & Tina - Good quality stuff

2 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

HAHA! you remember I said that same as mahjong box? And i remember there are many many stuff in your mahjong box tim ah!! when will u finish them? I guess.... 50yrs~~ haha

Stella Bella said...

hahahahaha I will pass them to my kids!! :D ohohohoho and they will pass them to their kids too. lol