Saturday, July 14, 2007

My version of minced pork and potato pie




I made a new dish last night. It's like Shepherd's pie but I used minced pork instead of lamb. :p It tasted delicious. None left now! hehe I am gonna make it again for sure.

I need this kind of comfort food to cheer me up a bit when I have PMS. hahahaha Like now! :P

What you need:
olive oil, butter, garlic, onion, shallot, worcester sauce, tomato puree, cinnamon, paprika, basil, salt & pepper, chicken stock, minced pork, sausage, flour, 2 potatoes (cook and mash) and grated parmesan cheese.

Pour the meat mixture into casserole dish, then top with the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle paprika and top with cheese. Bake in oven at 200C for 30 mins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm sounds delicious, I'll give it a try too

Anonymous said...

It was really delicious, I reckon it should win an award!

oops! said...

嘩! There's a lot of cheese =P
Looks delicious =D

Anonymous said...

can never have too much cheese (one of my student-day cooking secrets of successful cooking: melting cheese over everything ;)

Stella Bella said...

hahaha Roger said the same thing. He wanted more cheese! haha he said it wasn't enough!!!!! my god!! cheese monsters! both of you! haha But I love cheese too. :P hehehe