Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What a lovely cat!

Photo from here
I was reading a travel blog and found this lovely pic! aww.. such a lovely Turkish cat!
Could I have him you think? :)

Finally, we've got our plane tickets sorted out. Both the UK and Istanbul flights.
We will be flying to London in the middle of May and staying there for a night.

Today, I got a good deal from Priceline. You know the name your own price thingy.
I put HK$500 for a 4-star hotel room in London airports. They sent me an email back saying
Congratulations!
We are going to stay at London Marriott Hotel Heathrow. WooHoO!!!! Wicked Wicked:D
I only paid around HK$650 for the room with taxes and processing fee. Not bad? :)

Marriott Hotel Website

We will be flying to Istanbul with BA. We still haven't booked a hotel room in Istanbul yet.
Still looking for a good one with yummy breakfast and great location.

7 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

Congratulations!!!

It's great!! Only pay HKD650 and then stay in London Marriott Hotel wor~~ I think I should book the hotel and ticket by Priceline sin tak!!

Wish you have a happy holiday!!

Stella Bella said...

Thanks! :)

Yeah are you still going to Bangkok with Emma?

娜娜夢 said...

I dunno ah! Depends on Emma's interview...

Stella Bella said...

oh soudesu ne!

u say hi to her for me lah! :)

Oya said...

Stella, I look forward to see you in Istanbul. I am pretty sure you will love it here. The cafe you asked is; K.V Cafe Address: Tunel Gecidi No:10 Beyoglu, Phone : 0212 251 43 38. When you come to Istanbul, come to Taksim. Take the Nostalgic Tramway till the end. You will find it there easily.

Hope you enjoy your journey.
Oya from Istanbul Daily Photo

Oya said...

Stella, have you booked your Hotel in Istanbul? Let me know, if I can be of any help.

Oya said...

Stella, thanks for your comment on my blog. My e mail is oyaistanbul at aim dot com. Please send me an e mail, so I can mail you back :)
Thanks