Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Goodbye My Lappy!


When I was still in bed this morning, I heard the iron man's handbell goes ding ding ding ding.....

So, I got up straight away and went down to sell my laptop to him.
He offered me HK$50.
I said OK and sold it to him.

I remember when I bought my laptop in year 2000. I paid HK$22000 for it. Now It is only worth $50. Bloody hell!!

Anyway, I have made good use of it.
I used it nearly every single day since I had it. :) It was a great lappy!



Old photo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sold (gave away) a Laptop for £3.31. Does your husband know?

Stella Bella said...

yeah he knows. :) He asked me to sell it!!! hahaha

The battery was dead. It needed a new one. And it would cost HK$2500!
Don't think it's worth paying that much for it since the laptop was pretty old and slow. :)

Anonymous said...

oh~~ just $50??? really cheap lei....
why dont u keep it and wait for someone need it? :)

miumiu

Stella Bella said...

no one would want it. Too old and too bloody slow. haha

old computer stuff wont worth much. :(

娜娜夢 said...

my old laptop still here, it's running window 95 tim ah! Amazing!! it's not very fast, but not very slow! When I bought it, it's costed HKD26K tim ah! i don't want to sell it at low price, so I used it for my backup used!! HAHA! you know, the external hard drive is also expensive, HKD50 cannot buy it!! HAHAHAHAHA

Stella Bella said...

I saw a good one on dell.com.hk
It's quite good and not expensive.

only about 6k
hahaha
aiya!