Monday, August 22, 2011

Early Morning Walk to Lo So Shing


Hubby got up before 6am. He asked me whether I would come along with him for a hike. I said no at first but I decided to go with him. :) He made toast for me. We left home very quickly after we had something to eat. Chop-chop!


It was amazing to see this in the morning. We were so chuffed!


It was a bit dark for photos though. :) Nevermind! Still very nice!


Mountains behind me! :)


Hubby found this spider! :D Quite pretty, innit?


Got to Lo So Shing Beach! :D Yeah! Not many people at all as you can see. lol
Well, there were about 4 or 5 swimmers. :) The water was very clean but a bit rocky under the water. Hubby was wearing his flip flops while swimming. lol Very interesting! :) lol


Lovely and wet. hahahaha


Funny clouds :)


I am Ken from Street Fighter. haha


What can you see? I can see a cat on the right.

No comments: