Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Day


We had tofu fa before we went to the beach. :) There were quite a few people. The water wasn't so nice because there was rubbish again!!! All from CHINA! THANKS a lot!


We sat down and chatted for a while before going for a swim.


It was really hot today! We only swam for 30 mins or so and then we went to Power Station Beach. It was more relaxing there. Less people and more dogs. lol Penny loves dogs. :)


Here is my stuff :P hehehe My flip flops have been with me since 2004!!! so OLD but I like them! haha


Penny did this! :) Lovely! hehehe
Oh BTW, I am also in this picture. haha Can you see me there?

We got back to our place and had a shower. We went out for Japanese food. I had the same set again. hahahaha It was curry pork chop rice with a salmon hand roll, soup and some appetizer. I enjoyed the meal a lot. :D I felt so full. Penny also had the same set as last time. lol haha She liked it too. The service was pretty bad because of the mardy waitress. :P Anyway, we went there for food, not the service. lol haha So that's OK! :)

Penny said she felt like she was on holiday today! :D

2 comments:

Gina Meiillesy said...

owww beautifuls photos!!
:p stella
u look so cute..
see u later :)
have a nice day : P

Stella Bella said...

hehe have a good week! :)