Friday, April 16, 2010

We Love Cheese! We are Cheese Monsters!



* Brie - he likes it. Okay for me but I don't love it.
* Camembert - for him lah... not for me! ^^
* Cheddar - WE LOVE IT! Esp sharp cheddar cheese pls! :)
* Double Gloucester - Quite nice!
* Red Leicester - mmm tasty!
* Parmesan - We like it.
* Mozzarella - OF coz! :D Lovely!
* Monterey Jack - YUM!! Yum Yum!
* Pepper Jack - Delicious! We want some now!
* Whiskey cheese - Thanks but no thanks! :P Hubby likes it though!
* Gouda - Used to like it quite a bit but not so much now!
* Ricotta - LOVE LOVE LOVE! Esp for pancakes! :D
* White Cheshire - Not bad! :)
* Edam - Used to have it a lot. It's nice and we still have some in the fridge.
* Feta - love it!
* Sage Derby - Tasty!
* Swiss Emmental - it's ok! ^^

There are some other kinds we like but I can't recall them right now. ^^ Let me think! hahaha

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Do you like goat cheese? I was so afraid to try it, but this recipe is DELICIOUS: 1 package of goat cheese and 1/2 cup of dried tomatoes and the juice they came in...eat with crackers...yum!

Stella Bella said...

yeah we eat feta cheese with salad! ^^ Greek salad is our fav!

Love love love! :D