Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Birthday Meal at Sabatini


Gonna drink my Prosecco!


Antipasto


Our fav :D


My plate is full of food! hahahaha ^^


Baked lobster with cheese was very yummy! :D


Inside the restaurant!


Cheers!


Hubby's main course


My main course


Sabatini


Together! :D


Shadows :D



Super delicious! :D


Another restaurant in the same hotel


I felt very full. I needed a rest! hahahaha

The meal was fantastic. :) We both loved it very much. We spent more than 3 hours having our brunch there. It was really really nice. :) I was so chuffed when the band sang a couple of songs for us. :D Hubby asked them to sing My Girl. :D He was so sweet! ^^

After the meal, we went for a walk and had a look around TST. :) The sky was quite pretty tonight. And the moon.... looked very cute! hahaha Can I call it cute actually? :)


Hong Kong is quite pretty! :) HAHAHA


KMB :) - Kowloon Motor Bus - This one is not a hot dog because it has air-con! :D


Cut and paste? hahahaha It looks like that.

2 comments:

GMG said...

This post is very intriguing... ;)
You had dinner at Sabatini, dinner ok? But the restaurant looked a bit empty... Then you went for a walk; but the sky looked still at the sunset hours... If I remember well, sunset isn't very late in Hong-Kong... So, the only explanation is that: Scandinavia moved south and you're having dinner at 4:30 p.m. Ah, no; it was brunch... English is a terrific language... lol!!
Anyhow, you were looking beautiful!

Stella Bella said...

hahaha yeah it was brunch not dinner! :P hohohoho