Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not in the mood for blogging these days.....

Anyway, I am blogging now! LOL :-)

I talked to my mate on the phone earlier and she asked me why I haven't been on MSN recently. Well.. we sold my computer off to a lamma guy last weekend. And now I am using hubby's computer. :) There was no MSN but I just got it online and installed it but it didn't work for some reason. So..I had to uninstall it and got the MSN 8.5 instead.

It's working now! Wonderful! :P

I chatted with Cathy on MSN. We haven't seen each other for at least 3 years. She wanted to meet up with me this Sunday. I do really want to see her but I think we need to do it after we move to our new place. We've been very busy looking for flats and stuff. There is one we like but the rent is very high! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: