Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Anniversary Lunch at Jashan Indian Restaurant 相識8週年紀念日





Food was great and the service was lovely. We've tried many different dishes since it was a lunch buffet. I liked their chicken tikka masala and lamb curry the most. The spinach and cheese curry was also very nice. Fish curry was not bad either. Hubby loved the dessert a lot. :)

We didn't like the onion bhaji. It was pretty bad.

Guess what...
I saw 3 little cockroaches during the meal! The first one said hello to me when I was going to use my napkin. It came out from there and I felt it with my hand. Eek! I rushed to the toilet and washed my hands straight away.

Actually, the restaurant did look very clean but I don't know why they got so many little cockroaches around. They really should do something about it.

Funny thing is...I've NEVER seen any when I had Indian food in ChungKing Mansions (重慶大廈). :-p

No comments: