Sunday, February 22, 2009

5th Anniversary Afternoon Tea at the Clipper Lounge
















It was nice to try it but I won't have this kind of buffet again. I am not really a buffet person. :) However, my hubby is a dessert man. lol He enjoyed it more than I did. I wasn't surprised though. hahahaha ^^ Next time, we will go to the Four Seasons for afternoon tea. I am looking forward to it already! ^^

I didn't try all the cakes at the Clipper Lounge but it was lovely to just sit there and chat with hubby! ^^ I enjoyed that.

I got my anniversary gift from hubby. I love it! :) It's a big sliver heart charm.

We went to Park Avenue and collected the cat food. We had dinner with my family. I said I wouldn't eat a lot but I ended up eating quite a bit. lol

1 comment:

GMG said...

Tea and scones? I take it... ;)