Sunday, November 23, 2008

Macau Trip - WOW! Our lovely suite at the MGM Grand


WOohoo! we got upgraded to a one-bedroom suite. We were so pleased with that. It's the biggest suite we have ever stayed at. Their deluxe room is not so good (we were in there for an hour) but this one is amazing. Room rate is $7800 a night! HAHAHA Who will pay that much really???


Walk-in closet


Hubby's still sleeping! :) Let me take some photos around the room. Yeah!


Nice telephone :P


Jacuzzi bath tub


Me performing! lol


Pantry area


Big living room


Wei Wei :)


Funny switches! Hubby was playing with the different settings when I was having a shower. The lights were flashing like I was at a disco. I was dancing in the shower room. LOL Crazy but fun!

Overall, we loved the suite very much. It was absolutely fantastic. :) And I loved their toiletries. You know which brand? It was Molton Brown. :D So luxurious! Good stuff! I like it.

2 comments:

GMG said...

That's travelling in style!!!

Stella Bella said...

We were lucky to get this room! :)