Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good and Bad Movies


This is a great one! I watched it at home last night.

More info from Wiki: Brokeback Mountain is an Academy Award-winning 2005 romantic drama film that depicts the complex romantic and sexual relationship between two men in the American West from 1963 to 1983.

The film was directed by Taiwanese director Ang Lee from a screenplay by Diana Ossana and Larry McMurtry, which they adapted from the short story "Brokeback Mountain" by Annie Proulx. The film stars Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, and Michelle Williams.


After hubby had his dinner, we watched this film together. We thought that it was wasting our time. looooooooooool A bloody long film and not really exciting. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh, nah then!
I have to disagree - I thought it were alright, really. Must be just me!

:)

Stella Bella said...

I know I know!!
Because you love one of the guys in there. lol