Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Decorations

Cool! I got myself a t-shirt and a mini skirt from Mango. There were lots of ladies shopping in there this afternoon. It was like everything was free! Crazy! But...I spent an hour in there too. hahahahaha I didn't notice the time. :p

I walked to Wan Chai from Central and bought some Christmas decorations. It was a bit difficult to choose what to get but I managed to get a few things! :D I am going to put them up somewhere in our flat tomorrow. ^^

Oh... before I met up with hubby, I went to marks & sparks and bought 2 packs of luxury mince pies for us. Hubby LOVES them!

I just found this site about mince pies! hahaha Check it out!
http://www.mincepieclub.co.uk/mince_pie_category/Mince_Pie_Reviews_2007.html

Hubby finished work a bit earlier than usual tonight. We went for Taiwanese food at the Shun Tak Centre. It wasn't very good. We probably won't go there again.

No comments: