Friday, November 23, 2007

My birthday....... :)

It was my birthday today! We went to Macau to celebrate my big birthday yesterday. Big Big Big really! Because I said bye bye to my 20's and started my 30's. I feel great being 30 honestly as I am wiser and more mature now. lol Anyway, let me talk about our little trip in Macau. We got the 11:30am ferry and got to Macau around 12 something. I went through the customs but hubby got stuck behind. You guess what went wrong???

..... The customs officer told hubby that he couldn't get in with his Hong Kong I.D card. He needed his passport but hubby thought that he didn't need it. MY GOD!!! We were so shocked!!!!!! I thought that it wasn't real. So what he had to do was going back to HK and come back in again with his PASSPORT.

Now then... what should I do in Macau on my own? I reckoned hubby couldn't return for another 5 hours. I didn't want to check it at the hotel so early. So I had a wander around in town by myself. I went to Rotunda de Carlos da Maia 三盞燈 and had something to eat at 雅香緬甸餐廳.

After lunch, I went to Fisherman's Wharf and took some photos and then checked in at Rocks Hotel. We got upgraded to a better room. The room was beautiful and the view was good too. Hubby came back around 7pm. :D I was so happy to see him. We felt we had been apart for ages.

Dinner at O Porto Interior
259b Rua do Almirante Sérgio
Macau
The food was fantastic! Especially the Africa Chicken and Roast Duck Rice.
I will blog more about this later.

9 comments:

oops! said...

happy birthday :)

Stella Bella said...

Thank you Katie! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Stella !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~!!! PRETTY WOMAN~! :)

MIUMIU

Stella Bella said...

thank you
kris :-)

thank you miu miu :)

Anonymous said...

生日快樂! 對唔住我冇遲D話噉樣, 不過我未知道!

十二月五號你得唔得閒去唱K呀? 我同幾個朋友會一齊去. 如果你同先生想去, 打電話俾我啦!

SD

Stella Bella said...

Thanks soupdragon! :)

娜娜夢 said...

OMG! why not he could not get in with HKID?? are they crazy?? last time he got in w/ his ID, right?

anyway, he has HKID why not can use it?? chi sin ga!!!! waste yr time and money ah!!

Stella Bella said...

yeah wasted a lot of time really!!!!
I wanted to kill them so much!