Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hubby rescued my cookies from the bin

I was looking for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe on the net today. I found one that seemed good, and decided to use it. But the end result wasn't good - the cookies didn't look right to me. I wasn't happy at all. I chucked them straight away. :(
I told hubby about it on the phone and he said I should have kept them.

Guess what! When hubby came home, he rescued my cookies from the bin. lol Don't worry! Our bin was very clean and the cookies were inside the foil. :) He tried a few cookies and said they were yummy. lol It was funny to see him do that. I should have recorded it. :p

He was such a good laugh! He loves me so much that he ate the cookies from the bin.
wahahahahahaha

2 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

haha~ so sweet~~
he's a good guy ah! stella!!!

Stella Bella said...

yeah haha
he said he didn't do it to save my face.. lol he really thought that the cookies were yummy! :D