Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Lovely day at the beach


She is my Lamma mate called Miu Miu. :D We met for the first time today. *Exciting* We walked to the beach together, we chatted and played some volleyball. It was good fun.

The last time I played volleyball with my ex-workmates was about 10 years ago. Wahh... ages ago, really! I am feeling old. hahaha Something you don't know about me, I was in the school's volleyball team. So was MiuMiu. :) lol We are ho king wor! :) hai mic! wahahahaha

Now...my lower arms are very red and I can see the broken capillaries. Very scary! lol

The most enjoyable thing I did today.... was swimming at the beach. It was really really cool. And the sunset was beautiful. It was romantic to see that with Miu Miu. lol :) We left the beach around 7:30pm. It was such a lovely day! We should do it again. :)




my dirty old flip flops

4 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

School's volleyball team player?? hoi king ah~~ I was one of cheer squad ah~~ haha, long time ago ne~~

Stella Bella said...

hahaha siu siu king lah. lol
I am shy now. :O

Cheer squad! haha cool! Would you do that for us next time? :) That would be cool. lol

娜娜夢 said...

NO WAY~~ we just CRIED and said "ADD OIL ADD OIL" only, haha!!

Stella Bella said...

awww... why? lol you didn't want to do it then hahaha..

YOu should have said NO! haha