Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hubby's new pet......


We have a visitor. He is hubby's new friend or I should say his new pet. This baby gecko is not scared of people which is quite strange. He walks around our place a lot. The other day, I saw him trying to get to the other side of the wall but he fell down. He definitely needs to practise more. It was funny to see that though! lol hahaha Evil me!

I remember seeing lots of them in Sabah during our holiday, my sisters and I were pretty scared of geckos. The first night, we couldn't sleep very well. There were lots of them in our hotel room and also in the lobby. lol It was scary! Those ones were fat as well. But now I am not afraid of them anymore because my hubby keeps saying that they are very cute and cool. I think.... I am convinced. :) ho ho ho

No comments: