Monday, May 14, 2007

Hubby's birthday dinner at Four Seasons Hotel


Nice bread


Warm Mozzarella Cheese, Parma Ham and Sundried Tomato Tart


Let me serve u, baby! :)


Char-Grilled Australian Lamb Rack with Garlic Confit and Roasted Sweet Baby Potatoes


Slow-Baked Salmon with Herbed Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus and Red Wine Reduction


Mint sauce for my lamb :)


Let's eat!


:) Are you happy with Wifey's arrangement?


Warm Chocolate Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream and Expresso Jelly


They gave me a spa coupon.

I took my man out for his birthday dinner at the Lounge in Four Seasons Hotel last night.
The food was top-notch. Hubby's main course was excellent. Mine was lovely too.
We loved the appetiser a lot. It was so good! Mmm ho ho mei.
The chocolate pudding was nice but a bit too small. :P Not enough for us! haha

5 comments:

inspired said...

Yum Yum!!!

inspired said...

Thank you for your visit...
""hospitality is an open door that says welcome back Salem07""..

Anonymous said...

嘩..四季酒店! 很美味豐富啊! 自己亦很想去試吓!
我想知埋單要大約多少錢呀?

Stella Bella said...

We ordered one starter, two main courses, one dessert and 2 glasses of red wine. The bill was about 900.

I requested a table by the windows. It was nice and quiet.

I saw Cheung Siu Wai and Cheung Yuk Shan in there. haha I think they were having a business talk about plastic surgery. ha ha ha

Seda said...

Wow, what a nice and tasty meal! Happy belated birthday for Hubby!
Seda