Friday, April 27, 2007

Last Night's Dinner at B B


Salad was quite nice.


Some kind of bean soup, It was yummy but the bread was chewy.


My main was veal sausages with chips. Ma Ma Tei..... I won't have veal again. lol


Roger had trout. He said it didn't taste like trout. Aiya!


Creme Brulee was tasty.


This restaurant is on Lamma Island. It's called B B Sea view Restaurant.
We think that It's a nice place for a drink but not for dinner.
Their iced coffee tasted really good though. :)
Some people who sat near us were smoking hash. We could smell it. lol Crazy!
We seemed to laugh quite a bit in there. Maybe that was the reason. lmao

2 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

Oh! why there are not non-smoking area??

Maybe the sausages and trout will be more tasty if made by you, haha!!

Stella Bella said...

oh hai wor ! you reminded me of that smoking ban!

I guess the shop owner doesn't mind ppl smoking there. Maybe??

cooked by me? more tasty? haha
Thank you for your complement! lol