Sunday, March 18, 2007

We are knackered...........

Today, we went for yum cha in Kennedy Town.
Food was great as usual.
I really miss going there for yum cha.
It's the best. At least for us. :)

We went to Souxie's place for a chat in the afternoon.
Then Hubby and I went to my sister's place. I gave her the stickers
and she gave me a discount card. ohohoho Lovely!
what a nice swap! :D

We went to Genki for sushi. Their soft-shelled crab hand roll was delicious!
Smoked salmon was really nice as well. ^^
After dinner, we went to the cinema and watched 300.
It was OK but not fantastic! We think it's overrated to be honest.
Anyway, it's just our opinion. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ate again after all that food? Altogether now:
who ate all the pies?
who ate all the pies???

Me and Nicola just sank loadsa beer and had ice-cream.

LOL

SD

Anonymous said...

You did, you did!!:)

All what food? You mean at the Dim Sum place? We only had one spring roll and a bite of boobie bun between us....honest!

Anyway, just breakfast, lunch and dinner really, init?

By the way, "300" is a bit of a waste of time - after watching 100 slo-mo replays of someone being skewered, the novelty wore off and a plot thinner than a whippet on heroin slapped us in the face.

娜娜夢 said...

i miss Genki's sushi too~ long time no eat~

i'm looking forward the upcoming film called "Sunshine", do you want to go if I have free tickets?

Stella Bella said...

I like their sushi. ho ho mei ar...
:D

yeah sure!
It has got Michelle Yeoh!!!!

which cinema though? :) and when?

Anonymous said...

Oooh, then you won't like the review of 300 I just posted! LOL!

I'm appalled that they have ads fer "Sunshine" (April 5th, I think) but none fer "The Hitcher" (March 30th, as advertised on their own website... what's going on there then?

:(