Wednesday, October 04, 2006

new and old.....

I got a phone call from Nokia last night. They said my phone has been fixed. It was the firmware problem but why did they take more than 3 weeks to fix it? I was told it would only take 7 days! I wasn't happy with their customer service at all. Actually, they didn't call me until I posted my complaint letter on the net. I reckon they might have read it.

Anyway, I left Nokia for Sony Ericsson. :p I am well-chuffed with my new phone. It's small and lightweight and its a 3g phone. :) The video calls r cool as well. Roger and me have used it a couple of times.

I bought some stuff today....

3 comments:

娜娜夢 said...

I read yr email b4 and I think they're very bad wor~~ Without efficiency!!

But, I'll still use Nokia, because I don't like Sony so much :P I want to change my cell, N73 is my choice.

http://campaign2.nokia.com.hk/n73/

娜娜夢 said...

what did u buy?

Stella Bella said...

n73 seems quite good. At least its better than n70. I tried it out at 3 shop.

I bought some skincare lor.. haha