Thursday, September 21, 2006

A lot to do

Busy Busy Today!! I didn't even have time to enjoy my coffee until 3pm. The guy from Siemens came to our place quite early. He spent about an hour getting the job done and he taught me how to use it and stuff like that.

After he left, I had to go out twice and bought lots of stuff I need for doing the laundry. I couldn't carry all that stuff by myself as Roger wasnt here. I did compare prices with different shops here as I am the price checker. :D Now I know where to get the cheap stuff from!!

I had a nap after doing the wash.

Roger and me went to Triple O for burgers tonight. We felt kind of rushed to finish the meal as we got there very late. We really should get there earlier next time. :) I wanna sit down and enjoy the meal slowly!

No comments: