Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate moving!


Our stuff is on the wooden pallets waiting to be shipped to Lamma Island. Actually we still have some more things like sofa and computer desks but the useless movers couldn't get the job done on time as the ship leaves the dock at 12pm every day. (Not this guy in this photo though, he knows what he is doing) Those 2 guys were really slow and stupid. One of them even damaged our wardrobe when he was trying to take it apart. Bloody stupid!! I should have taken their photos and put them on here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remembered when I prepared to move to NZ, it was made me crazy and very trouble... I understand your feeling

Stella Bella said...

We moved 4 times for the past 5 years. Not funny!

hope that we don't have to move again. We love it here :)