Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HK Disney


I went to HK Disney with my family today. The weather was really good and sunny. We got there around 11am but we didn't get the tickets until an hour later as it was the amazingly long ticket queue. You can't believe how packed it was in there but It was pretty good fun . We managed to try most of the rides there and we watched 2 musicals. They were both pretty good. One was The Golden Mickey and the other one was The Lion King. I liked the beautiful mermaid. She looked really sexy. haha The Space Mountain was the most exciting ride in there. My sisters and me went on it twice. The first time was wicked!!!! I loved it. :))) But my sister Mandy didn't enjoy it so much. She said she felt kind of dizzy or something. Poor her!
Roger couldn't come along with us as he had to work. I wish he was there with me. It would have been really nice.

No comments: