Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

It was really good to have hot pot dinner with our family last night. We enjoyed it a lot and it was so nice to see Yvonne's cats after such a long time. I missed them quite a bit. Bear Bear is still beautiful but Gut Gut has got a big belly. I think Yvonne has been feeding her too well. :) She needs a better diet. Actually We have been eating quite a bit for the past few days as well. Tonight we are eating out again. It's for Mandy's birthday. I still don't know what kind of food we are going to have though.

I went to L'Occitane yesterday. I bought a big tube of Shea Butter Hand Cream and a small tin of Pure Shea Butter for Mandy's birthday present. And I got a bottle of cleansing milk for myself. I used it last night and again this morning. I really like it. :D

No comments: