Saturday, May 10, 2008

New swimsuit for this holiday.....


Woohoo we are flying to Budapest next Sunday. Yeah! I couldn't be more excited about it. It's getting closer and closer. :) I have done my homework and everything. We are totally ready for this trip!

Hubby said he wanted to get me a new swimsuit for this holiday. I went to Sincere the other day and tried about 10 different ones. I chose this set in the end. :) I was a bit surprised that I had to wear size L. WOW! Am I really that big?

BTW, I found Speedo swimsuits are way too tight and they make you look fatter. lol Not impressed at all. Japanese swimsuits are better for Asians. :)

1 comment:

GMG said...

Hi Stella! Sorry for having taken so long to come back here…
L? Never mind, there are also XXXL measures... ;) Anyhow, it seems you bought the whole Sincere store... ;))
Thanks for your comment on Blogtrotter, where I’m now in Casablanca… as time goes by!
Hope you have a great weekend and a great trip to Buda and Pest... Look forward to seeing the pics (to compare with my posts... ;)))